Monday, November 7, 2016

Rare Zios Mask, Studded Collars, and More

Hey jammers! Yellowdash here! It's Rare Item Monday, and I must say, this is one of the coolest ones.
It's the rare Zios Mask in Epic Wonders! Of course, it comes out the day after I loose my membership, but I think I'll just trade for one.



 Maple Leaf Glasses are in Jam Mart Clothing, so you can show your Canada pride. I actually have Red Glasses that look like this from the time I went to Canada, so I might have to get this item.

 Finally, Studded Collars are back in the diamond shop. I know not many like these, but I think they look pretty cool.

That's all for today. Happy jamming!

Also, can I thank TigerlyPaws for being amazing, posting so often of AJS? You're awesome Tig. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw