Friday, August 7, 2015

Silk Scarf and More Adventure Drafts

Hey jammers!  I believe that Jam Con has just concluded a couple of hours ago!  How was it, to anyone who went?

Today's new item is the Silk Scarf, sold in Jam Mart Clothing!

This has a very smooth design...

I like the idea, but the actual product...  Is it just me, or does AJHQ seem to be making the same items with different names?  I feel like maybe this item could have more highlights, to make it look like silk.  Maybe different patterns versus random colors.  Maybe I'm just crazy... XD


And we have another of those adventure drafts.  Here, we have a sketchy picture sent in by starlitskyy, who would like to give credit to XxNyanClawxX as XxNyanClawxX is the jammer who they followed to get to this room.

As far as I can remember, this hasn't been posted yet, right?

And, leaving, we have the Wood Lawn Chair.  


I've always loved the simple style of this item.  Maybe AJHQ will branch out from this design?

We have a post on the alphas from AJHQ!


Wait... *gasp* AJHQ doesn't know who the alphas are??? DUN DUN DUN....  Or do they?  You'll just have to find out at their post!

That's all for today.  I'll see you in Jamaa!


P.S. The first person to spot all three of my weak pun attempts will get a prize XD

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw