Monday, August 3, 2015

Rare Cowboy Boots and the Great Hat Mix-up

Hey jammers!

Sold on the third slot of the seventh pages of Jam Mart Clothing, we have the Rare Cowboy Boots as our RIM!


To be honest, I'm not too crazy about this RIM.  The purple and blue is fine, but the red doesn't go too well with the rest of the colors in my opinion.  Just because red and blue are complimentary colors and they make purple doesn't mean that they all work together in one item, AJHQ >.<



We actually have two glitches in one in this picture sent in by Edenkub.


No, AJHQ, that is not the hat I wanted >.< (XD Why do I talk to AJHQ so much?)  As well as the interesting decimal gems o3o

We only have three items left in the Space Set!  Say goodbye to the Space Commander Chair.


And let's not forget the Daily Explorer's RIM post, which you can read here.


For the MM, I apologize if this has already been used; as far as I can remember, it hasn't, but you never know.   

Who is the provider of the majestic lights that float around the grand statue of Mira?  What are these microscopic lightS?  When did they begin swirling around the statue?  Why are these lights there?  Are they protecting the statue for some reason?  I can't wait to see what comes from this ^-^


That all for now!  I'll see you in Jamaa!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw