Sunday, August 2, 2015

♫♪ AJMV Features #8 ♪♫

~ Music is what feelings sound like ~

Hey jammers! Welcome to another AJMV post! It's already August o.O more than half the year has past, time truly flies ^-^ It didn't even feel like half a year, what if there's someone out there speeding up time . . . Okay sorry back to the post xD

- - - - - - ♫ - - - - - -

No genre todaaaay ^-^


✿  G U E S S   T H E   S O N G:  ✿

"Just close your eyes, the sun is going down."
[Tribute to all those Hunger Game fans out there xD]

(answer at end of post)

- - - - - - ♫ - - - - - -

First off, we have a fantastic AJMV accompanied by an extremely catchy song xD Partyanimal623 Aj presents... Honey I'm Good - Andy Grammar


This AJMV was put together fantastically! The vivid colours and varying scenes made it so cool, and I loved the emojis inserted into the music video, it gave it a special touch ^-^ The timing was great and the scenes flew by quickly, and great use of greenscreening! <3 Great job x

- - - - - - ♫ - - - - - -

Now we have another fab AJMV with an interesting song, it reminded me of Anime at first *I'm sorry if that offends any anime fans xD It's kinda dubstep-y too c: Anyway, SarahLPS163 presents... FlutterWonder


This is a really cute AJMV, I love the beginning, it had a very professional effect, with the colour change as it matched the music ^-^ It looks awesome haha xD Your AJMV is really unique, there weren't any lyrics on screen [Unless I missed a few?] but instead varying scenes of Jamaa o: Definitely gave it a nature-y feel, awesome! x

- - - - - - ♫ - - - - - -

And last but not least, we have another fantastic AJMV editor, with a more rock-ish song <3 Cppenguin17 AJ presents... About A Girl - Nirvana!


Okay can I just say I love your thumbnail even though that isn't really the AJMV xD Anyway, I love the varying backgrounds, they're really pretty *o* the beginning when the arctic wolf switched outfits while dancing was really smooth and looked really awesome!! Fantastically put together, awesome job!! <3

- - - - - - ♫ - - - - - -

★ A J M V   T I P   O F    T H E    D A Y ★

Try to make your clips go by quickly, instead of having an animal saying lyrics around 10 seconds long and having to watch repetitive/long scenes (: It may work for slow songs but for upbeat songs especially, try to make your scenes go by quicker!

Credit to Ella AJMV, her editing is goals xD <3

- - - - - - ♫ - - - - - -

♦  Q U E S T I O N    O F    T H E    D A Y: ♦

How much time do you spend on going Animal Jam daily/weekly?

For me, I don't really have time to play AJ forever anymore, even though it's still a great game xD I only go on to record now, so I'd say around half an hour a week? (:

- - - - - - ♫ - - - - - -

If you want one of your AJMVs to be featured, send them over to either spiritjammer@gmail.com or my personal, xxsmileyouarebeautifulxx@gmail.com (:

♡ Don't forget to SMILE today! ♡

Social Media Link: YouTube 

Answer to song quote: Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift
[I love this song so much omg the feels]

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw